The Ohio State University Medical Center
- Medical Campus Master Plan
- 1,000,000 SF of New Construction
- Project Value: $780 Million
- Project Situation Analysis
- Project Management Office Planning
- Identified root issues behind project stagnation.
- Pinpointed specific cultural shifts that needed to occur in structure, transparency, and accountability.
- Researched project management structures which met State of Ohio regulations.
- Developed functional structures, detailed responsibility matrices,
and job descriptions.
- Published a project management plan that aligned relationships between competing interests.
- Catalyzed functional restructuring and establishment of the Project Management Office.
- Recommended document management and collaboration software.
Scope of Project (2006-2007)
- New Cancer Hospital
- New Clinical Expansion
- New Digestive Disease Center
- Ross Heart Hospital Two-Floor Addition
- MRI Building Relocation
- Parking Garages, Roadways, and Infrastructure
- Upgrading and Remodeling Existing Hospital Buildings
- New Faculty Office Building
Key Synergent Consultants: