The Ohio State University Medical Center
- 90 Beds + D&T Base
- 5,000 SF of New Construction
- Project Value: $83 Million
- Coordination of Automated Transport System (ATS) Design
- Contract Administration for Equipment Consultant and ATS Vendor
- Project Facilitation / Project Management
- Provided a clear interface between building teams, equipment
consultant, and ATS Vendor.
- Managed ATS vendor contract within budget and held change
orders to 1% of contract.
- Analyzed delivery times and optimized the process to ensure
10-minute maximum meal deliveries.
- Produced a detailed functional punch list with software screenshots
to assure clean contract closure.
Scope of Project (2001-2004)
- $1.4 Million in ATS Equipment and Software
- Two (2) Dedicated ATS Elevators
- One (1) AGV Battery Charger
- Automated Clean Cart Queue
Key Synergent Consultants: