The Ohio State University Medical Center
- 60 Additional Beds
- 63,000 SF of New Construction
- Project Value: $32 million
- Automated Transport System (ATS) Design and RFP Documents
- Integration of ATS Design into Building Construction Documents
- ATS Vendor Contract Administration
- Eliminated design constraints which had created traffic bottlenecks in the original design.
- Improved delivery times while simultaneously increasing traffic
volumes by 125%.
- Developed interim delivery strategies to support continued delivery service during construction.
- Managed ATS vendor contract within budget and with zero vendor-initiated change orders.
Scope of Project (2005-2008)
- $840,000 in ATS Equipment and Software
- ATS Service Pathways on All Floors
- ATS Elevator Service to Two Additional Floors
- Conversion of Unused Cart Queue into Backup Cart Depot
- One (1) Additional AGV Battery Charger
- Fifty (50) Additional Carts
Key Synergent Consultants: