The Ohio State University Medical Center
- 3,670 SF of Hospital Renovations
- 50 Different Locations
- Project Value: $4.1 Million
- Coordination of Design to meet ATS Requirements
- Owner’s Representation / Project Management
- Construction Administration
- Developed detailed responsibility matrices to clarify responsibilities
- Strategized phasing approach to minimize impact on operations.
- Managed and administered five (5) prime contractors.
- Provided a clear interface between owner, building teams, equipment consultant and ATS vendor.
- Completed project on schedule.
Scope of Project (2002-2005)
- Demolition of Overhead Rail System and Dedicated Vertical Lifts
- Complete Renovation of more than 50 Separate Hospital Areas
- Preparation for Two (2) Cartwashers
- Multiple-phase Construction
- Meet ATS Installation Requirements
Key Synergent Consultants: