Washington Adventist Hospital
- 288 Beds + D&T Base
- 600,000 SF Replacement Hospital
- Project Value: $200 Million
- Operations Value Analysis
- Analyzed three competing hospital building concepts for value differences in operations.
- Leveraged a space program comparison to ensure “apples-toapples” results.
- Demonstrated value differences in FTEs, materials movement, adjacencies and energy consumption.
- Highlighted best-practice features of each design approach.
- Recommended two design modifications which could each save more than $4 million over the building life.
- Recommended logistical design modifications which would improve patient service and safety.
Scope of Project (2009)
- Six-week (6) Turnaround Time
- Project Management
- Executive Presentation and Detailed Report
Key Synergent Consultants: